Reading Head Start is an educational website for children ages 2-14. Parents have the option of paying month to month, one year upfront or a one-time lifetime access.
The online program will enable your child to grow within it. Parents are encouraged to be involved with the child during the program. The Reading Head Start online program can improve a child’s reading within just 2 weeks.
BONUS MATERIALS INCLUDED IN TODAY’S $1 DEAL:
- Online reading exercises
- Incredible reading shortcuts (trained online)
- Game series designed for kids to learn. They are interactive and brain nourishing. Very healthy for kids
- Videos and workbooks
- Math Head Start
- Science Head Start
- Structured and fun learning for kids
This depends on their age/grade level.
Reading Head Start kids learn:
- Reading – Uppercase Alphabet A to Z
- Math: Numbers and Shapes
- Life around us: About their body, getting dressed and more
- Science for kids
Additionally, Reading Head Start teaches:
English, Math, Language Arts, Social studies, Science, and health.
SUMMARY: Reading Head Start
The Reading Head Start program has activities for children up to 14 years old. Kids 6 – 14 have progressively engaging activities. The parent will be able to help the child rise from step to step. Most children get into “auto pilot” by the time they are about 6 months into the program.